Do you have the "write" stuff? Join the Writers Bureau
The OSCPA is seeking members and other experts to write articles on topics of interest to Oregon's professional accounting community for The Accountant magazine. Technical articles, as well as articles on business management, corporate finance, business development, human resources, financial and advisory services and more, are welcome.
What's in it for you?
- Receive visibility for yourself as well as your firm or business
- Gain exposure to the Oregon accounting community, peers, business leaders, and others
- Share your expertise on topics such as tax, finance and business management, technology, fraud, and more
Writers Bureau publishing details
- The typical length of articles in The Accountant is 2-3 pages or 1500-2500 words. The variation in word count is dependent on use of tables, charts, or other graphics that take space on the page.
- Articles may not be commercial in nature. That means that articles promoting specific firm services, individual services, and continuing education services won't make it into the magazine.
- Articles may be submitted at any time. Articles selected for publication will be scheduled based on the editorial calendar and space availability.
- Read the full OSCPA Publishing Guidelines
Are you ready to write?
To submit an article or sign up to be part of the Writers Bureau, contact the Communications staff.
Or call us at 503-641-7200 / 800-255-1470, ext. 6.