Organizations struggle to identify their next-gen leaders, and for good reasons. When you don’t know what the future will bring, how do you figure out who has — or can acquire — the right strengths to meet those challenges?Continue Reading
Whether you're studying for the CPA Exam, settling into a new job, or if accounting is a second career — this is the place for you!
Do I need OSCPA membership? Yes!
Build your career
- You're a professional. The OSCPA is your professional association.
- OSCPA Membership in your profile shows employers you are serious about your career.
- Access InfoBites, free leadership training for aspiring professionals.
- Post your resume and browse job openings at the Career Center.
- Save on review courses for the Uniform CPA Exam.
- Free access to June 2 Surgent mock CPA exam
- Enter quarterly drawings to win a free exam review course.
- Use members-only discounts on the CPE you need to build your knowledge.
Build your exposure
- Get to know the OSCPA Young Professionals community involvement and on Bridge™
- Share ideas and insights with CPAs around Oregon on the Young Professionals Committee.
- Circle of Excellence Awards Night honorees include Oregon's CPA exam candidates and new CPAs.