Eligible taxpayers who paid higher education costs for themselves, their spouse or dependents in 2021 may be able to take advantage of two education tax credits.Continue Reading
Whether you're studying for the CPA Exam, settling into a new job, or if accounting is a second career — this is the place for you!
Do I need OSCPA membership? Yes!
Build your career
- You're a professional. The OSCPA is your professional association.
- OSCPA Membership in your profile shows employers you are serious about your career.
- Access InfoBites, free leadership training for aspiring professionals.
- Post your resume and browse job openings at the Career Center.
- Save on review courses for the Uniform CPA Exam.
- Free access to November 9 Surgent mock CPA exam
- Enter quarterly drawings to win a free exam review course.
- Use members-only discounts on the CPE you need to build your knowledge.
Build your exposure
- Get to know the OSCPA Young Professionals community involvement and on Bridge™
- Share ideas and insights with CPAs around Oregon on the Young Professionals Committee.
- Circle of Excellence Awards Night honorees include Oregon's CPA exam candidates and new CPAs.