Student member, Rafael Santiago is the 2021 UWorld Roger CPA Review scholarship winner.Continue Reading
Whether you're studying for the CPA Exam, settling into a new job, or if accounting is a second career — this is the place for you!
Do I need OSCPA membership? Yes!
Build your career
- You're a professional. The OSCPA is your professional association.
- OSCPA Membership on your resume shows employers you are serious about your career.
- Post your resume and browse job openings at the Career Center.
- Save on review courses for the Uniform CPA Exam.
- Enter quarterly drawings to win a free exam review course.
- Use members-only discounts on the CPE you need to build your knowledge.
- Refinance your student loans with help from Credible.
Build your skills
- Get your free copy of Anatomy of Licensure — a 2-hour recorded program explaining licensure requirements in Oregon and best practices for studying for the exam.
- Free learning events: Designed for newer CPAs, InfoBites helps build the skills you need to thrive in the workplace.
Past topics include: Data Analytics and Preparing for Your First Tax Season. Watch for the new season starting Spring 2021.
- LEAP - Leadership Excellence Advancing Professionals: annual members-only leadership training to help you get to the next level.
Build your exposure
- Get to know the OSCPA Young Professionals community involvement and on Bridge™
- Share ideas and insights with CPAs around Oregon on the Young Professionals Committee.
- Expand your circle at virtual Accounting Connects.
- Circle of Excellence Awards Night honorees include Oregon's successful CPA exam candidates and new CPAs.
|Successful Exam Candidates - 2019 Circle of Excellence||New CPAs - 2019 Circle of Excellence|