Diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) efforts have swept the accounting nation and generally take the form of inclusiveness among different races, genders and abilities. Neurodiversity is another piece of the DEI pie.Continue Reading
Whether you're studying for the CPA Exam, settling into a new job, or if accounting is a second career — this is the place for you!
Do I need OSCPA membership? Yes!
Build your career
- You're a professional. The OSCPA is your professional association.
- OSCPA Membership in your profile shows employers you are serious about your career.
- Access InfoBites, free leadership training for aspiring professionals.
- Post your resume and browse job openings at the Career Center.
- Save on review courses for the Uniform CPA Exam.
- Free access to mock CPA exams.
- Enter quarterly drawings to win a free exam review course.
- Use members-only discounts on the CPE you need to build your knowledge.