It's increasingly important for finance and accounting candidates to showcase additional soft skills outside of their core competencies, such as communication, technology, and leadership.Continue Reading
Whether you're studying for the CPA Exam, settling into a new job, or if accounting is a second career — this is the place for you!
Do I need OSCPA membership? Yes!
Build your career
- You're a professional. The OSCPA is your professional association.
- OSCPA Membership on your resume shows employers you are serious about your career.
- Post your resume and browse job openings at the Career Center.
- Save on review courses for the Uniform CPA Exam.
- Enter quarterly drawings to win a free exam review course.
- Use members-only discounts on the CPE you need to build your knowledge.
- Refinance your student loans with help from Credible.
Build your skills
- Get your free copy of Anatomy of Licensure — a 2-hour recorded program explaining licensure requirements in Oregon and best practices for studying for the exam.
- Free learning events: Designed for newer CPAs, InfoBites helps build the skills you need to thrive in the workplace.
Past topics include: Data Analytics and Preparing for Your First Tax Season. Watch for the new season starting Spring 2021.
- LEAP - Leadership Excellence Advancing Professionals: annual members-only leadership training to help you get to the next level.
Build your exposure
- Get to know the OSCPA Young Professionals community involvement and on Bridge™
- Share ideas and insights with CPAs around Oregon on the Young Professionals Committee.
- Expand your circle at virtual Accounting Connects.
- Circle of Excellence Awards Night honorees include Oregon's successful CPA exam candidates and new CPAs.
|Successful Exam Candidates - 2019 Circle of Excellence||New CPAs - 2019 Circle of Excellence|