Simple steps can help you stand out more on the job.Continue Reading
Whether you're studying for the CPA Exam, settling into a new job, or if accounting is a second career — this is the place for you!
Do I need OSCPA membership? Yes!
Build your career
- You're a professional. The OSCPA is your professional association.
- OSCPA Membership on your resume shows employers you are serious about your career.
- Post your resume and browse job openings at the Career Center.
- Save on review courses for the Uniform CPA Exam.
- Enter quarterly drawings to win a free exam review course.
- Use members-only discounts on the CPE you need to build your knowledge.
Build your exposure
- Get to know the OSCPA Young Professionals community involvement and on Bridge™
- Share ideas and insights with CPAs around Oregon on the Young Professionals Committee.
- Expand your professional circle at virtual Accounting Connects.
- Circle of Excellence Awards Night honorees include Oregon's CPA exam candidates and new CPAs.