As a CPA, Dani Groves has options for her career path, location, schedule, and most importantly, the ability to fit a career into her family's plans and needs.Continue Reading
Sarah C. Coffman
Sarah C. Coffman is the Controller at Ideal Steel, Inc located in Eugene, Oregon. Sarah has been an OSCPA member since 2005. Continue reading
- Profiles in Success: Advice From Trailblazers and Rising Stars, by Elizabeth Almer, CPA, PhD, Professor of Accounting at Portland State University
- AICPA SheQ - Using the Power of Emotional Intelligence for Success
- AICPA's 2019 CPA Firm Gender Survey
- AICPA Creating a coaching culture at your organization
The OSCPA Women's Initiatives Strategic Committee is here to support and promote women with the opportunities and resources they need to build the career they want and create a legacy, both professionally and personally, while educating and building awareness in the profession.
- Have a question? What to learn more about how you can get involved in Women's initiatives? Connect with our committee.