Years later, Cass Hausserman is still glad she worked to earn her CPA credential, and loves the autonomy it gives her.Continue Reading
Olga is a student at Washington State University-Vancouver and spent her summer interning at Delap LLP. She has been a member since 2021. Continue reading
The OSCPA Women's Initiatives Strategic Committee is here to support and promote women with the opportunities and resources they need to build the career they want and create a legacy, both professionally and personally, while educating and building awareness in the profession.
Want to get involved in Women's initiatives? Connect with our committee.
Women's Initiatives & Networking (WIN)
Join us for the next OSCPA Women's Initiatives & Networking (WIN) Discussion Roundtable
- January 2023 - Date & topic to be announced soon!
Share thoughts and ideas, learn from others, and enjoy the conversation!
- AICPA Tool Kit: Leave of absence as a retention and re-entry strategy
- Profiles in Success: Advice From Trailblazers and Rising Stars, by Elizabeth Almer, CPA, PhD, Professor of Accounting at Portland State University
- AICPA SheQ - Using the Power of Emotional Intelligence for Success
- AICPA's 2019 CPA Firm Gender Survey
- AICPA Creating a coaching culture at your organization