Federal Reserve researchers conducted a review of women's participation in the workforce and produced charts that show it rose steadily until 2000 before falling, and its more recent rise from 2015 was abruptly halted by the coronavirus crisis.Continue Reading
Brooke Stout is the Assistant Professor of Accounting at Eastern Oregon University in La Grande, Oregon. Brooke celebrates 5 years as a CPA and 8 years as an OSCPA member. Continue reading
- Profiles in Success: Advice From Trailblazers and Rising Stars, by Elizabeth Almer, CPA, PhD, Professor of Accounting at Portland State University
- AICPA SheQ - Using the Power of Emotional Intelligence for Success
- AICPA's 2019 CPA Firm Gender Survey
- AICPA Creating a coaching culture at your organization
The OSCPA Women's Initiatives Strategic Committee is here to support and promote women with the opportunities and resources they need to build the career they want and create a legacy, both professionally and personally, while educating and building awareness in the profession.
- Have a question? What to learn more about how you can get involved in Women's initiatives? Connect with our committee.