Diversify your reach with targeted digital advertising through OSCPA's popular e-Publications and CPA resource-focused website.
e-Publications sponsored content
Does your company publish articles or reports that are of interest to CPAs? Promote your content in our e-Publications.
Each sponsored content ad is supported with a landing page on orcpa.org, where members can view and download your value-added content or visit your website. These newsletters target specific member segments, consistently achieving above-average open rates.
- eFlash – bimonthly digital newsletter sent out to 3,400 subscribers, highlighting the latest accounting news impacting the industry
- Business News – monthly digital newsletter sent out to 3,100 subscribers, highlighting the latest corporate finance news impacting the industry
- The Zone – monthly digital newsletter sent to nearly 1000 subscribers, highlighting news for emerging professionals.
e-Publication Sponsored Content Rates
|e-Pub sponsored content||Rate|
50-word informational ad + logo; link to 400-word orcpa.org article
- Space available on a first-come, first-served basis
- Maximum sponsored ads per e-newsletter: two
ORCPA.org banner ad
OSCPA’s official website has more than 49,000 indexed page views annually, averaging over 4,100 monthly page views. Your banner ad on ORCPA.org's homepage can link to your company's website.
Acceptable file types: PNG or JPG at 96 dpi.
2018 Website Banner Ad Rates
|Homepage Banner Ad Size||30-day rate|
|300px by 200px||$300|
- OSCPA Members receive a 10% discount
- Frequency discount for two or more 30-day placements: 5%
- Additional discounts are available if combined with Display Advertising in The Oregon Certified Public Accountant™ magazine or sponsorship of an OSCPA event. For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Interested in running an ad on the OSCPA.org homepage? Fill out this order form:
Return to Marketing Opportunities to learn about magazine advertising, sponsorship and exhibition opportunities, and becoming a member benefit provider.