Are you looking for a way to connect with your peers across the state? Your online collaboration website, designed exclusively for OSCPA members, let's you do just that!
- Collaborate with fellow OSCPA members.
- Be a part of the discussion. Ask or answer questions in the OSCPA Bridge Open Forum.
Where to Start:
- Go to http://bridge.orcpa.org
- Click “Sign in" to see members only content.
- Enter your email and password. (You will be routed to login through the standard OSCPA webpage, but you will be brought back to the Bridge community after signing in).
- Accept the code of conduct.
- Confirm your privacy settings.
- Click on "My Profile" and update your profile so your peers know who you are. You can also import your profile from LinkedIn.
- Click on "Open Forum" and start connecting with other members across Oregon.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Am I a member of Bridge?
All OSCPA members are members in Bridge. Just setup your profile and get started.
How do I respond to an "open forum" discussion?
- All OSCPA Open Forum postings will appear per your preferences: a) via real-time email; b) in your Daily Digest summary; or you opted to manually login to Bridge via orcpa.org.
- Replying to an OSCPA Open Forum Email - There is no need to log in. Simply click either a) "Reply to Group"; or b) "Reply to Sender."
- Other email features - Alternatively, at the bottom of OSCPA Open Forum emails: Select "Reply to Group Online, View Thread, Recommend, or Forward" followed by logging into Bridge.
For a comprehensive list of FAQs, please visit http://bridge.orcpa.org/faq95
Questions? Contact OSCPA Communications, 503-641-7200 / 800-255-1470 ext. 112; firstname.lastname@example.org