Want to connect with professional peers across the state? Your online community Bridge™, designed exclusively for OSCPA members, let's you do just that!
- Collaborate with fellow OSCPA members.
- Be a part of the discussion. Ask or answer questions in the OSCPA Bridge™ Open Forum.
Where to start
- Log into OSCPA Bridge™ at bridge.orcpa.org.
- Update your profile and photo by clicking My Account in the left menu bar, then selecting My Profile.
- View groups you're in by clicking My Group Pages from the left menu bar, then selecting My Groups.
- Join new Groups by clicking My Group Pages from the left menu bar, then selecting Find Groups to Join.
- Start a discussion by clicking Post New Discussion from the Discussions tab of any group.
- Reply to a discussion by clicking Reply from within the discussion online OR by replying to a discussion email notification.
Am I a member of Bridge?
- All OSCPA members are members in Bridge™. Your Bridge™ login is the same as your OSCPA website login.
How do I respond to an Open Forum discussion?
- To reply to a group discussion, you can reply to the email notification you received by choosing the Reply to Group button and your reply will be emailed out to all group members and posted to the website. You can also reply to the discussion via the website by clicking on the discussion topic and clicking the Reply button.