COVID-19 Oregon Resources and Information
During the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, OSCPA's top priority is the health and safety of members, guests, and staff. We will continue to monitor the situation and provide you with periodic updates via email, OSCPA Bridge posts, and publications.
Bookmark this page - check back for updates as new information is available.
CPE, meetings, and events remain virtual through June 30, 2021, to ensure safety.
- All live CPE programming will be held via livestream webcast.
- Committees and other volunteer groups will meet via Zoom.
OSCPA Staff are here to support you: Office hours are Monday–Friday, 8:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. Please don't hesitate to contact any staff member should you need assistance with your membership, benefits, CPE and events registration, the website or Bridge, or questions.
Resources on www.orcpa.org
- COVID-19 News
- Resource page: Summary of Federal coronavirus stimulus bills enacted
- Resource page: National Resources & Information
- OR Department of Revenue Newsletter: Sign up to receive Revenews, the Oregon Department of Revenue's newsletter for tax and finance professionals.