Oregon Firms: Participate in the 2021 National Management of an Accounting Practice (MAP) Survey
Complete the survey, now through August 31, 2021!
The OSCPA is partnering with the AICPA Private Companies Practice Section (PCPS) / CPA.com to bring you the CPA profession’s largest practice management survey in the country.
What’s in it for you and your firm?
You’ll gain important KPI benchmarking for a better understanding of how well your firm is coping with the pandemic, how you’re managing changes in the profession, and where your firm needs more focused attention.
Shorter and more streamlined than ever, the 2021 National MAP Survey brings you:
- Free personalized report with today’s most important KPIs
- Clear picture of how your firm aligns with similar sized practices
- Practical insights into building a more profitable practice
Ready to participate?
Step 1: Login or sign up to participate at www.aicpapcpsmapsurvey.com
- If your firm participated in 2018, you have an account. Instructions for logging in to your existing account are available on the sign-up page.
Step 2: Take the 2021 MAP Survey
- Only one response per firm
- Firm membership in PCPS is not required to participate
- Response deadline: August 31, 2021
Oregon firm participation is vital to ensure Oregon-specific results!
High participation by Oregon firms means state-specific benchmarking to other same-sized firms in Oregon, as well as regionally and nationally. We must have a minimum number of firms participating to ensure Oregon-specific results. Otherwise, our data will be combined with other states to produce regional results.
The 2021 National MAP Survey is easier and less time-consuming to complete than in prior years. Participation is free and open to all firms, and the information you provide is strictly confidential.
Questions? Email Leslie Konst or call 503-597-5478 / 800-255-1470, ext. 112.