Stay up to date on federal tax developments with this weekly tax podcast by Edward K. Zollars, CPA, Arizona and Kaplan Financial Education.
This week's topic: What is Not Part of a Signature
- A California decisions discusses the concept of domicile for state residency status
- IRS publishes special per diem rates for FY 2020/2021, including high-low rates
- Medicaid coverage of COVID-19 testing and diagnostic services is not minimum essential coverage
- Tax Court looks at the effective date for a change in innocent spouse provisions
- An IP PIN ruled not to be part of the signature for an electronically filed tax returns