Stay up to date on federal tax developments with this weekly tax podcast by Edward K. Zollars, CPA, Phoenix, Arizona.
This week's topic: Third Time to Court on Conservation Easement
- Discussions continue on fourth COVID bill in the Senate
- SBA announces the agency will begin accepting lender's documents for PPP loan forgiveness on August 10 (maybe)
- IRS releases percentages for the premium tax credit for 2021
- IRS position taken for strategic reasons in another conservation easement case doesn't bind the agency in a case with an unrelated taxpayer
- Second Circuit agrees with Tax Court that property was not used in a trade or business