Stay up to date on federal tax developments with this weekly tax podcast by Edward K. Zollars, CPA, Phoenix, Arizona.
This week's topic: The Tax Court Deals with Debt Issues
- IRS describes letters issued for Form 7200 when various issues arrive
- Loan was nonrecourse since lender did not take route that could have lead to deficiency judgment
- Debt failed to be qualified principal residence interest
- IRS proposes to add Schedules K-2 and K-3 for international partnership issues
- PTIN fees to return next year