Stay up to date on federal tax developments with this weekly tax podcast by Edward K. Zollars, CPA, Phoenix, Arizona.
This week's topics include:
- Proposed regulations can be relied upon in the interim, as well as continued reliance on Notice 2018-76
- Separate invoicing rule for food/beverage first released in Notice 2018-76 is also in the proposed regulations
- Definition of entertainment stays similar to older definition, but does not include business meals
- Adopts Notice 2018-76 rules for business meals
- Detailed guidance on meals related exceptions to 50% disallowance found at §274(e)
Articles for this week's podcast can be downloaded here.