The 2021 OSCPA Forest Products Conference On-demand Group CPE Training Package includes a link to the recorded program, one on-site CPE Credit Compliance Packet, one set of discussion leader materials, and two sets of participant materials. For groups with more than two participants, additional materials are required for each participant.
Additional materials are available for $89.00 each. To purchase additional materials select this product.
What do you need to do to offer the On-demand Group CPE Training Package?
- To provide CPE credit, the Oregon Board of Accountancy rules require you to follow specific rules pertaining to CPE as the sponsor for your locally offered program.
- Firm/business supplies a qualified discussion leader to assure CPE credit for each participant. The qualified discussion leader moderates the video replay, leads discussion and answers participants' questions.
- The on-site CPE Credit Compliance Packet (mentioned above) provides the materials and information you need for your program to comply with the Oregon Board of Accountancy rules for Continuing Professional Education. The packet provides planning tools and required program documents.
- Requires a minimum of two participants plus a qualified discussion leader.
- Paperless (electronic) materials are provided for the discussion leader and each participant, unless otherwised requested. If you would prefer to receive hard copy (printed) materials, please email email@example.com.
The On-demand Group CPE Training Package will be available July 13, 2021.
Note: All sales are final.