2024 OSCPA State & Local Tax Conference On-demand Group CPE Training Package
On-demand Group CPE Training Package Fee = $355
The 2024 OSCPA State & Local Tax Conference On-demand Group CPE Training Package includes:
- Link to the recorded program
- One on-site CPE Credit Compliance Packet
- Two sets of participant materials plus one set of discussion leader materials (note: to qualify for CPE, you must have a discussion leader in addition to minimum of two participants)
- For groups with more than two participants, additional materials are required for each participant ($99 per additional participant).
What do you need to do to offer the On-demand Group CPE Training Package?
- To provide CPE credit, the Oregon Board of Accountancy rules require you to follow specific rules pertaining to CPE as the sponsor for your locally offered program.
- Firm/business supplies a qualified discussion leader to assure CPE credit for each participant. The qualified discussion leader moderates the video replay, leads discussion and answers participants' questions.
- The on-site CPE Credit Compliance Packet (mentioned above) provides the materials and information you need for your program to comply with the Oregon Board of Accountancy rules for Continuing Professional Education. The packet provides planning tools and required program documents.
- Requires a minimum of two participants plus a qualified discussion leader.
- Paperless (electronic) materials are provided for the discussion leader and each participant.
The On-demand Group CPE Training Package will be available January 19, 2024.
CPAs and professionals looking for the latest word on state and local taxation.
Provide an overview of recent regional developments in state and local taxes.
Note: All sales are final.
Non-Member Price $355.00
Member Price $355.00