Your gateway to timely topics in professional learning
OSCPA is committed to your professional success. Check this space often for timely featured CPE in a variety of formats, as well as Society events.
Featured CPE and Topics:
Search 2021-22 Curriculum:
Oregon-Specific Ethics CoursesClick here
2020 Tax Advisors Update featuring Chris Hesse & John Werlhof
Two date options: Pick your preferred date!
Whether you are a tax professional in public practice or industry, you need to be aware of new federal tax legislation, IRS guidance, and recent court decisions. CliftonLarsonAllen LLP has developed a strategy-packed, eight-hour tax seminar created by practitioners for practitioners.
Chris Hesse, CPA-WA John Werlhof, CPA-CA
- State & Local Tax Conference / January 8, 2021 / Livestream webcast
- Winter Governmental Auditing & Accounting Conference – January 25, 2021 / Livestream webcast
One-hour virtual discussions with experts and peers.
Nonprofit Knowledge Networks
Business & Industry Knowledge Networks
- Hands-On Tax Return Workshop: Individuals (Form 1040) (2 days) – Webcast – January 4. 2021
- Hands-On Tax Return Workshop: S Corporations (Form 1120S) – Webcast – January 6, 2021
- Hands-On Tax Return Workshop: Partnership & LLCs (Form 1065) – Webcast – January 7, 2021
Find more Tax courses
Accounting & Auditing Playlist
- The Personal Financial Health Checkup: The Best Personal Financial Planning Course by Walter Haig - Webcast – February 2, 2021
- Preparation, Compilation and Review Standards: The Best Annual Update and Review of the SSARS by Walter Haig - Webcast – February 3, 2021
- Accounting Standards for Small- & Medium-Sized Businesses: The Best Annual Update & Review of U.S. GAAP, Tax & Cash Financial Reporting Frameworks – February 4, 2021
Find more Accounting & Auditing courses
Management & Consulting Playlist
Find more Business & Industry courses
CPExpress Online Learning Package
Surgent's Unlimited Plus CPE Package
IMPORTANT! Effective January 1, 2020, the Oregon Board of Accountancy's (BOA's) ethics CPE renewal requirement for Oregon licensees was changed.
Beginning July 1, 2020, ALL active and inactive Oregon licensees are required to take an Oregon-specific ethics course to meet the CPE requirement for renewal. This means licensees renewing in 2021 and beyond will be affected by the rule change.
- Ethics CPE may be general or Oregon-specific for renewal on June 30, 2020.
- Ethics CPE must be Oregon-specific from a BOA-registered sponsor for renewal on June 30, 2021.
Oregon-specific ethics training must be accomplished by attending a BOA registered sponsor's professional conduct and ethics program. For additional details regarding the BOA's ethics CPE requirements refer to OAR 801-040-0010. The provisions of these new rules should be reviewed carefully for applicability to each professional's licensing requirement and compliance.
Oregon Ethics and New Developments (4 hours) – Webcast ReplayRegister
Make the most of your membership with a new member orientation. Quarterly orientations are virtual--connect, grow, and learn with OSCPA!
- March 18, 2021
- May 20, 2021
- July 20, 2021
Discover more OSCPA events and tools
Browse upcoming OSCPA Events
The OSCPA Events tab shows you opportunities to connect with peers, help new professionals learn more about the CPA profession, and get current information for events happening in your chapter.
When is your next OSCPA committee meeting?
Visit the Volunteer Meetings tab for the complete calendar.