Training to Meet Your Business Needs
Want to increase the number of people receiving training in your business? The OSCPA can tailor courses to fit your specific needs and assist your company in making the best buying decision for your budget.
- Designed for: Businesses looking for an educational supplement to professional training programs.
- Objective: To provide training to those seeking high-quality education, while increasing both staff productivity and maintaining professional expertise in a cost-effective and flexible manner.
- Quality: OSCPA's On-site CPE Program features well-known national vendors, using products that have been subjected to a rigorous review and are designed to comply with the AICPA Statement on Standards for Formal Continuing Professional Education programs.
- Cost effectiveness: On-site CPE enables busy professionals to stay up to date while utilizing valuable office time.
- Is staff size an issue? The OSCPA can accommodate small-sized firms and businesses, too. Try On-site options A and/or D; small businesses may find ordering from the AICPA, Surgent CPE and K2 Enterprises Self-Study catalogs an appealing and workable option for group training as well as self-study.
- Pricing: Pricing for On-site Programs varies according to the vendor, type of program ordered, discussion leader, option selected (see program options), and number of participants attending.
How to Order On-site CPE
- Step 1: Your training objectives and goals should be clearly defined. If you need assistance, call the OSCPA. Determine your topics of interest and need (accounting and auditing, taxation, practice management, management, personal development, ethics, or specialized knowledge).
- Step 2: Choose your On-site program option - select Option A, B, C, or D from above.
- Step 3: Contact the On-site Representative at the OSCPA Professional Development Division at 503-641-7200 / 800-255-1470, ext. 3; firstname.lastname@example.org.