Looking for a conference?
OSCPA conferences are developed by OSCPA members. Your peers know what you need to know. Attend OSCPA conferences to hear from local and national experts in your professional field of interest.
Did you know there are multiple ways to attend a conference?
In-Person (not currently)
Enjoy the in-the-room experience of a conference plus the chance to network with colleagues.
Same content. Different format. If coming to the conference isn't feasible for you, participate via livestream webcast from the comfort of your own home or office.
Do you have multiple people in your office who want to watch the webcast? Sign up for this group-viewing option at your office.
View the recorded conference:
Do you have multiple people in your office who want to attend a conference but the live event doesn't fit into your schedule? Purchase this recorded version instead.
If you want the information from a conference but don't need the CPE credit, this is the recorded program for you.
2020-21 Upcoming Conferences
Please be advised that to ensure the health and safety of attendees and to follow the local and federal guidelines during the COVID-19 pandemic, Fall/Winter 2020 conferences have been changed to webcast only using the Adobe Connect platform.
Northwest Federal Tax Conference™ (2 days) – October 26-27, 2020 / Livestream webcast
IRS/Practitioners Forum – October 30, 2020 / Livestream webcast
OSCPA Tax Controversy Institute – November 11, 2020 / Livestream webcast
Financial & Retirement Planning Conference – November 13, 2020 / Livestream webcast
2020 Professional Issues Update – December 3, 2020 / Livestream webcast
State & Local Tax Conference – January 8, 2021 / Livestream webcast
Winter Governmental Auditing & Accounting Conference – January 25, 2021 / Livestream webcast
Conferences viewed livestream, as if you are physically at the conference site.
- Participants may ask questions of the speakers during the program.
- Webcast confirmation emails will be sent direct to each participant
- Discounts for groups of 6+.
Group Livestream Webcast Events
|2020 Fall/Winter Conferences|
|Northwest Federal Tax Conference™ (2 days)||10/26/20 –10/27/20||$499||$449|
|OSCPA Tax Controversy Institute||11/11/20||$295||$265|
|Financial & Retirement Planning Conference||11/13/20||$295||$265|
|2020 Professional Issues Update (4 hours - morning) 3 Tech & 1 NT||12/03/20||$29||$25|
|State & Local Tax Conference||01/08/21||$295||$265|
|Winter Governmental Auditing & Accounting Conference||01/25/21||$295||$265|
Conferences viewed through a link to the recorded program. Available approximately two weeks after the live conference date.
- To provide CPE credit, the Oregon Board of Accountancy requires you follow specific rules pertaining to CPE as the sponsor for your locally offered program.
- Firm/business supplies a qualified discussion leader (DL) to assure CPE credit for each participant.
- A minimum of two participants required plus your discussion leader (DL).
- Additional materials are required for each participant (three or more).
- A note about logistics and COVID-19 social distancing: We encourage you to practice social distancing, either by maintaining physical distance between participants in the office or virtually through the use of web conferencing tools, such as Zoom, Skype, etc.
On-Demand Group CPE Training Packages Include:
- A link to the recorded program
- One on-site CPE Credit Compliance Packet
- One set of discussion leader (DL) materials
- Two sets of participant materials
Includes a link to the recorded program and one set of participant materials. Available approximately two weeks after the live conference dates. This package is not designed for CPE credit.