Looking for a conference?
OSCPA conferences are developed by OSCPA members. Your peers know what you need to know. Attend OSCPA conferences to hear from local and national experts in your professional field of interest.
Did you know there are multiple ways to attend a conference?
Enjoy the in-the-room experience of a conference plus the chance to network with colleagues.
Same content. Different format. If coming to the conference isn't feasible for you, participate via livestream webcast from the comfort of your own home or office.
Register 6 or more individuals from your firm/business at a discount to view the webcast individually on their own PC/laptop.
Do you have multiple individuals in your office who want to watch the webcast? Sign up for this group-viewing option at your office.
View the recorded conference:
Do you have multiple people in your office who want to attend a conference but the live event doesn't fit into your schedule? Purchase this recorded version instead.
If you want the information from a conference but don't need the CPE credit, this is the recorded program for you.
April 2022, OSCPA will begin reintroducing in-person events. OSCPA continues to monitor local, state, and federal guidelines to responsibly and thoughtfully implement safety protocols to provide everyone with a safe, enjoyable onsite experience for our in-person events, which we are excited to offer again in 2022. For more information, visit the Event Policies & Guidelines.
2022 Fall & Winter Conferences:
- Business & Industry Conference – October 18, 2022 / OSCPA Center, Beaverton & Webcast
- Northwest Federal Tax Conference (2 days) – October 24-25, 2022 / OSCPA Center, Beaverton & Webcast
- IRS / Practitioners Forum – October 28 2022 / Embassy Suites by Washington Square, Tigard & Webcast
- Financial & Retirement Planning Conference – November 11, 2022 / OSCPA Center, Beaverton & Webcast
- OSCPA Professional Issues Update – December 2, 2022/ OSCPA Center, Beaverton & Webcast
- State & Local Tax Conference – January 6, 2023 / Oregon Convention Center, Portland & Webcast
- Tax Advisors Update - Portland - January 17, 2023 / Oregon Convention Center, Portland & Webcast
- Tax Advisors Update - Eugene - January 18, 2023 / Graduate Eugene, Eugene & Webcast
- Winter Governmental Accounting & Auditing Conference – January 23, 2022 / OSCPA Center, Beaverton & Webcast
Two livestream webcast viewing options available:
To Order Individual: CLICK Here to complete form.
Discount Fee Structure:
For both livestream webcast viewing options: the first five participants are billed at the Tier 1 per person fee. Additional participants (6+) are billed at the Tier 2 per person fee.
Note: Deadline to order both livestream webcast viewing options is two business days prior to event start date! Thank you.
Livestream Webcast Events
Tier 1 FeePer Person
Tier 2 Fee
|2022-23 Fall & Winter|
|Business & Industry Conference – Webcast||10/18/22||$299||$269|
|Northwest Federal Tax Conference (2 days) – Webcast||10/24-10/25/22||$529||$475|
|Financial & Retirement Planning Conference – Webcast||11/11/22||$299||$269|
|2022 OSCPA Professional Issues Update – Webcast||12/02/22||$59||$53|
|State & Local Tax Conference – Webcast||01/06/23||$299||$269|
|Tax Advisors Update featuring John Werlhof – Webcast||01/17/23||$315||$282|
|Tax Advisors Update featuring John Werlhof – Webcast||01/18/23||$315||$282|
|Winter Governmental Auditing & Accounting Conference – Webcast||01/23/23||$299||$269|
Conferences viewed through a link to the recorded program. Available approximately two weeks after the live conference date.
- To provide CPE credit, the Oregon Board of Accountancy requires you follow specific rules pertaining to CPE as the sponsor for your locally offered program.
- Firm/business supplies a qualified discussion leader (DL) to assure CPE credit for each participant.
- A minimum of two participants required plus your discussion leader (DL).
- Additional materials are required for each participant (three or more).
- A note about logistics and COVID-19 social distancing: We encourage you to practice social distancing, either by maintaining physical distance between participants in the office or virtually through the use of web conferencing tools, such as Zoom, Skype, etc.
On-demand Group CPE Training Packages Include:
- A link to the recorded program
- One on-site CPE Credit Compliance Packet
- One set of discussion leader (DL) materials
- Two sets of participant materials
Includes a link to the recorded program and one set of participant materials. Available approximately two weeks after the live conference dates. This package is not designed for CPE credit.
Informational Packages (No CPE)
Fee Per Person
|2022-23 Fall/Winter Conferences|
|Business & Industry Conference (8 hrs)||11/1/22||$189|
|Northwest Federal Tax Conference™ (16 hrs)||11/8/22||$219|
|Financial & Retirement Planning Conference (8 hrs)||11/23/22||$189|
|State & Local Tax Conference (8 hrs)||1/20/23||$189|
|Winter Governmental Auditing & Accounting Conference
|2022-23 Spring/Summer Conferences|
|Not-for-Profit Conference (8 hrs)||5/11/22||$189|
|Construction Industry Conference (8 hrs)||5/25/22||$189|
|Governmental Accounting & Auditing Conference (16 hrs)||6/1/22||$209|
|ERISA Conference (8 hrs)||6/8/22||$189|
|Farming, Ranching & Agribusiness Conference (16 hrs)||6/20/22||$219|
|Real Estate Conference (8 hrs)||6/23/22||$189|
|Estate & Trust Conference (8 hrs)||6/27/22||$189|
|Accounting & Auditing Conference (8 hrs - 7 Tech & 1 [NT])||6/29/22||This webcast was not recorded|
|Forest Products Conference (8 hrs - 7 Teck & 1 [NT])||7/6/22||$189|