|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Want to help your client save money and avoid potential trouble with the IRS? This CPE course explains what may trigger an IRS audit, how to negotiate, settle on appeal, qualify for an IRS collection program and evaluate your client's best options for dealing with the IRS. You will also learn about IRS audit techniques, how to handle requests and appeal rights so you can represent your clients with confidence.
OSCPA has partnered with the Washington Society of CPAs for this event.
CPAs, enrolled agents, and attorneys
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Evaluate IRS audit trends and the audit selection process
- Determine when IRS requests could be challenged
- Identify the timing, scope, and location of various IRS audits
- Recognize IRS audit techniques and inquiries and appeal rights
- Identify how to manage the information document request process and evaluate the contents of a revenue agent report
- The assessment process
- Audit selection, examination, and the appeals process
- Installment agreements
- Offers in compromise
- Advising delinquent taxpayers
- The IRS collection process for tax liens, levy, seizure, and sale
- Bankruptcy and the effect on tax liabilities
- Practice before the IRS
- Business taxation
- Tax liens levy seizure
- Fund recovery penalty
Did you know? The OSCPA member rate for CPE courses is extended to all OSCPA members and their employees who are not eligible for OSCPA membership. Members of other state CPA societies are also eligible for member rates.
After adding the course(s) to your cart, click "Apply Discounts" and select either "This person is an uncertified staff of an OSCPA member" or "This person is a member of another state CPA society."
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.