This is a Self-Study / On-Demand event. In the event title, "Webcast" indicates the event has a self-paced webcast to view with the materials to complete the self-study. "Download" indicates the user downloads only the materials to complete the self-study.
|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
NOTE: This course meets the Oregon Board of Accountancy’s biennial four-hour Oregon-specific ethics requirement.
For the most current Oregon Administrative Rules (OARs), refer to the BOA website: https://tinyurl.com/OR-BOA-Rules.
- Be familiar with the general nature of ethics and why ethics are critical to the accounting profession
- Review basic approaches to ethical behavior and frameworks for ethical decision-making
- Understand the core principles of professional conduct -- integrity, objectivity, and independence
- Ethics and ethical behavior
- The core principles of professional conduct -- integrity, objectivity, and independence
- The AICPA Code of Professional Conduct, including recent changes to it