|Full time Accounting Educator:||-29.00|
The above fees may not be reflective of the total event price. See below.
- OSCPA Members: $59 per person / Nonmembers: $109 per person
- Nonmember Full-Time Accounting Faculty: $59*
- Students: Complimentary**
*Nonmember Full-Time Accounting Faculty: Email OSCPA to register and receive discount or call us at 503-641-7200 / 800-255-1470, ext. 3.
**Students: Email OSCPA to process your complimentary registration or call us at 503-641-7200 / 800-255-1470, ext. 3.
All in-person participants agree to follow current health and safety guidelines and must adhere to applicable requirements including the following:
- Acknowledge the COVID-19 assumption of risk, waiver, and release.
- Follow local mask guidelines, if any, in place at the time of this event and comply with any other safety guidelines required by OSCPA or the venue.
Note: In-person seats are limited so early registration is suggested.
Prefer to attend via livestream webcast? Register to attend via webcast!
Did you know? The OSCPA member rate for CPE courses is extended to all OSCPA members and their employees who are not eligible for OSCPA membership. Members of other state CPA societies are also eligible for member rates.
After adding the course(s) to your cart, click "Apply Discounts" and select either "This person is an uncertified staff of an OSCPA member" or "This person is a member of another state CPA society."
Administrator Note: If you are registering individuals from your firm/business to attend this in-person event you have two registrations options:
- Via online registration: prior to completing this registration, you must confirm with each individual that they have read and agree to the COVID-19 Assumption of Risk, Waiver, and Release. Or,
- Call OSCPA: at 503-641-7200 / 800-255-1470, ext. 3 to register your staff. Following registration, OSCPA will send an email to each registered individual with a link to the COVID-19 Assumption of Risk, Waiver, and Release.