|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
- Preparing a personal financial statement following U.S. GAAP
- Recasting U.S. GAAP personal financial statements into powerful management tools
- Identifying the key factors that must be managed in order to achieve financial self-sufficiency
- Key personal planning documents including HIPAA Medical Disclosure Document, Living Will, Medical Durable Power of Attorneys, and Letter of Instruction at Death
- How to create "goal" statements that achieve results
Did you know? The OSCPA member rate for CPE courses is extended to all OSCPA members and their employees who are not eligible for OSCPA membership. Members of other state CPA societies are also eligible for member rates.
After adding the course(s) to your cart, click "Apply Discounts" and select either "This person is an uncertified staff of an OSCPA member" or "This person is a member of another state CPA society."
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walter J. Haig II, CPA-WA, is one of the highest rated auditing and accounting instructors, if not the highest rated, for classroom seminars and webinars in every state he has taught. Over the years he has taught in more than 30 states.
Haig's experience is extensive in auditing, accounting, and financial advisory services to family-owned businesses. He is also a highly regarded consultant in cases involving accountant's malpractice.
His skills as an instructor have won him the AICPA's Outstanding Discussion Leader Award five times and the Washington Society of CPAs Highest Rated Instructor Award six times. The Washington Society of CPA's Discussion Leader of the Year Award was named in his honor.
Haig has served on various AICPA and Washington Society of CPA's task forces and committees in the areas of auditing, personal financial planning and continuing education. He received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business from the University of Colorado and completed his Executive Management Program in Enology and Viticulture at U.C. Davis.