|Full time Accounting Educator:||-149.00|
The above fees may not be reflective of the total event price. See below.
All in-person participants agree to follow current health and safety guidelines and must adhere to applicable requirements including the following:
- Acknowledge the COVID-19 assumption of risk, waiver, and release.
- Follow local mask guidelines, if any, in place at the time of this event and comply with any other safety guidelines required by OSCPA or the venue.
- To learn how to properly prepare the Oregon Estate Tax Return.
- Oregon death taxation – The law
- How to prepare the Oregon Estate Tax Return
- Various postmortem estate planning issues involved in the preparation of the Oregon Estate Tax Return
- Coordination with the Federal Estate Tax Return (Form 706)
- Coordination with estate administration issues
- Probate issues
- Non-probate issues
- Valuation issues
- Joint tenancy issues
Did you know? The OSCPA member rate for CPE courses is extended to all OSCPA members and their employees who are not eligible for OSCPA membership. Members of other state CPA societies are also eligible for member rates.
After adding the course(s) to your cart, click "Apply Discounts" and select either "This person is an uncertified staff of an OSCPA member" or "This person is a member of another state CPA society."
Administrator Note: If you are registering individuals from your firm/business to attend this in-person event you have two registrations options:
- Via online registration: prior to completing this registration, you must confirm with each individual that they have read and agree to the COVID-19 Assumption of Risk, Waiver, and Release. Or,
- Call OSCPA: at 503-641-7200 / 800-255-1470, ext. 3 to register your staff. Following registration, OSCPA will send an email to each registered individual with a link to the COVID-19 Assumption of Risk, Waiver, and Release.
Arthur Joseph Werner, JD, MS (Taxation), is the president and is a shareholder in the lecture firm of Werner-Rocca Seminars, Ltd. Mr. Werner's lecture topic specialties include business, tax, financial and estate planning for high net worth individuals. In addition, Mr. Werner is a former adjunct professor of taxation in the Master of Science in Taxation program at the Philadelphia University.
Mr. Werner received his B.S. in Accounting and his M.S. in Taxation from Widener University. He holds a J.D. in Law from the Delaware Law School.
Mr. Werner lectures extensively in the areas of Estate Planning, Financial Planning, and Estate and Gift Taxation to Certified Public Accountants and Financial Planners, and has presented well in excess of 3000 eight-hour seminars over the past twenty-five years as well as numerous webinars and video presentations. Mr. Werner has been rated as having the highest speaker knowledge in his home state of Pennsylvania by the Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants, was awarded the AICPA Outstanding Discussion Leader Award in the State of Nevada, the Florida Institute of CPAs Outstanding Discussion Leader Award, and the South Carolina Association of CPAs Outstanding Discussion Leader Award.