|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This program will address recent legislation, rulings and developments affecting individual taxpayers, including the American Rescue Plan Act, CARES Act and other important COVID-19 related tax developments, and provide practitioners with a comprehensive update for the upcoming tax season.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Gain the knowledge of the latest tax developments, rules and regulations affecting individual taxpayers.
- 2020-21 federal tax legislation, cases and rulings affecting income of individual taxpayers
- Review of the revised Form 1040 and its related schedules
- Gross Income, wages, Schedule C and Schedule E
- Itemized deductions
- Capital gain and losses, royalties, alternative minimum tax revisions, rate changes, and other legislative provisions
- Tax planning
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.