|Full time Accounting Educator:||0.00|
Does your organization know what it takes to perform a HUD audit? During this course you will gain important insights into compliance pitfalls for HUD-assisted housing owners and managers. You will also assess and evaluate the latest changes in the federally-assisted housing industry and efficiently plan, perform, and report a HUD-assisted engagement.
YELLOW BOOK: Qualifies for Yellow Book CPE based on your unique audited entity.
- Identify issues unique to the HUD-assisted project environment.
- Reconstruct the required disclosures for HUD audits.
- Evaluate the HUD's policy on submission, review, and reporting requirements.
- Assess the requirements for the separate agreed-upon procedures engagement prior to submission of the financial data templates to real estate assessment center.
- Contrast the compliance requirements for both Title I and Title II approved lenders.
- HUD audit environment.
- Audit standards for audits of HUD-assisted projects.
- Fieldwork standards for audits of the HUD-assisted projects.
- Audits of HUD-regulated lenders.
- Reporting standards for audits of HUD-assisted projects.
- Annual financial statement requirements.
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.
Robert P. Bedwell, CPA, is an Audit and Advisory professional with over 36 years of audit and accounting experience. Bob regularly assists clients with a full range of corporate audit and assurance services, including financial statement preparation, auditing, SEC reporting, mergers, acquisitions, divestitures, due diligence, financing regulatory compliance, accounting system oversight, internal controls, IFRS conversions, Sarbanes-Oxley compliance advisory, and the independent review of external data.
Bob has been a discussion leader on numerous topics for Surgent Professional Education, the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants and the AICPA as well as for the firms for which he has worked, and has received high evaluations for his knowledge of topics and presentation skills.
Bob received his Bachelor of Science in Accounting and Finance from Upsala College in East Orange, New Jersey, and has also earned a Masters in Accounting from Florida Atlantic University. Licensed as a Certified Public Accountant in Florida, Bob is a member of the Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA) and the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants. He has previously served as chairman of the FICPA Accounting Principles and Auditing Standards Committee.