|Full time Accounting Educator:||0.00|
This course, based on Government Auditing Standards, 2018 Revision, is essential for auditors performing Yellow Book audits and provides an excellent baseline of information as it relates to understanding Yellow Book requirements and application guidance. It also provides detailed information that all auditors planning and conducting engagements in accordance with the Yellow Book need to understand to be able to discern the requirements related to independence.
YELLOW BOOK: Qualifies for Yellow Book CPE based on your unique audited entity.
- Identify the guidance found in Government Auditing Standards, 2018 Revision.
- Recognize the relationship between Government Auditing Standards and other professional standards.
- Recognize the Yellow Book guidance regarding independence as found in Government Auditing Standards, 2018 Revision.
- Foundation and principles for government auditing.
- General requirements for complying with GAGAS.
- Ethics, independence, and professional judgment.
- Competence and CPE. Quality control and peer review.
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.
Samuel Latimer, CPA, CFE, is an audit manager with Rushton & Company, LLC in the firm’s governmental and nonprofit division. Samuel has over 13 years of experience working with local governments of all sizes assisting them with financial statement audits, internal controls, compliance, and Single Audits. He also assists his clients with bond issuances, developing financial policies and procedures, chart of accounts development, software implementation, grant administration, and other governmental accounting areas. He is frequent presenter at annual governmental CPE conferences and has assisted many governments throughout Georgia.