This is a Self-Study / On-Demand event. In the event title, "Webcast" indicates the event has a self-paced webcast to view with the materials to complete the self-study. "Download" indicates the user downloads only the materials to complete the self-study.
|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This comprehensive on-demand learning experience covers the core concepts of accounting and financial reporting, tax compliance, governance and assurance. This 40-hour interactive CPE program contains real-world examples, case studies, animations and videos to create a flexible, dynamic learning experience.
Note: This is an on-demand/self-study course offered by a 3rd party vendor and will not be accessible in the CPE Tracker section of the OSCPA website. Course access information will be emailed directly to you by AICPA. The course expires one year from the purchase date.
- Recognize the GAAP reporting standards that apply to NFPS and identify basic financial statement presentation and disclosure requirements
- Identify the basic state and federal filing requirements of an exempt organization, recognize the core components of the annual information return Form 990, and identify when an NFP may be subject to unrelated business income tax
- Recognize best practices in NFP board governance, risk assessment, and internal controls
- Identify the steps involved in planning a successful audit engagement and identify key auditing considerations and client communications
- Introduction to Not-for-Profit Entities
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Tax Compliance
- Governance and Assurance