This is a Self-Study / On-Demand event. In the event title, "Webcast" indicates the event has a self-paced webcast to view with the materials to complete the self-study. "Download" indicates the user downloads only the materials to complete the self-study.
|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The Fundamentals of Forensic Accounting Certificate Program provides participants with a solid understanding of financial forensics. Covering the AICPA's entire Body of Knowledge in this topic area, this online CPE self-study program consists of 19 required modules that utilize interactive scenario-based learning, including audio and video animation, to guide you through the concepts.
Note: This is an on-demand/self-study course offered by a 3rd party vendor and will not be accessible in the CPE Tracker section of the OSCPA website. Course access information will be emailed directly to you by AICPA. The course expires one year from the purchase date.
- Discover best practices for producing work products that will withstand the type of scrutiny encountered in a courtroom, boardroom or other administrative venue
- Learn the fundamental forensic knowledge pertaining to laws, courts and dispute resolution, and basic federal and state rules of evidence
- Gain insight into the planning and preparation requirements for a variety of unique forensic engagements
- Bankruptcy, Insolvency and Reorganization
- Computer Forensic Analysis
- Economic Damages Calculations
- Family Law
- Financial Statement Misrepresentation
- Fraud Prevention, Detection and Response