This is a Self-Study / On-Demand event. In the event title, "Webcast" indicates the event has a self-paced webcast to view with the materials to complete the self-study. "Download" indicates the user downloads only the materials to complete the self-study.
|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The Manage Disruption Certificate provides the context to the accelerating evolution of finance in organizations. It focuses on why and how the business environment is changing and how the finance team can prepare for and respond to these changes.
This certificate introduces key concepts that will be covered in-depth in parts two and three of the learning program, specifically covering the following:
- Disruptive factors within businesses today
- Business and industry value chains
- Emerging role of the finance function
- Changes in technology affecting finance
- New skills and competencies required within the finance function
Note: This is an on-demand/self-study course offered by a 3rd party vendor and will not be accessible in the CPE Tracker section of the OSCPA website. Course access information will be emailed directly to you by AICPA. The course expires one year from the purchase date.
- Identify disruptive factors within the business environment and its impact on the finance function
- Recognize how the role of finance is evolving and the resulting new skills and competencies required
- Identify opportunities for your Finance team to contribute to value creation for your organization
- Future of finance
- Disruption in the business environment
- The need to be agile in today's business environment
- The role of technology as a disruptive force in a business's Finance function
- Opportunities to add value, based on new business models, including the finance value chain and the CGMA Competency Framework
- New skills and competencies required to enable the finance professional to add value to their organizations
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.