This is a Self-Study / On-Demand event. In the event title, "Webcast" indicates the event has a self-paced webcast to view with the materials to complete the self-study. "Download" indicates the user downloads only the materials to complete the self-study.
|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The Ignite Change Certificate provides deeper insight into the various objectives and roles within the Finance value chain of the future. It focuses on what changes are required within organizations to adapt to the changing business environment and how new and existing roles will underpin the value chain.
This certificate covers some key concepts including the following: Integrated planning and the role of the Finance business partner Rethinking traditional processes and evaluating growth strategies Technology components in an integrated Finance design and their key impacts on finance.
Note: This is an on-demand/self-study course offered by a 3rd party vendor and will not be accessible in the CPE Tracker section of the OSCPA website. Course access information will be emailed directly to you by AICPA. The course expires one year from the purchase date.
- Identify the capabilities being delivered by Finance across the Finance value chain
- Recall what business partnering means and the different components
- Recognize the underlying competencies and skills needed within the Finance value chain
- Recognize the technology components included in an integrated finance technology design
- Recognize the different roles present within each objective of the Finance value chain
- Finance value chain
- Key roles and objectives within the Finance value chain
- The capabilities that will be delivered by the Finance function of the future
- The role of business partnering
- Current and future technologies that will enable the Finance function to deliver against its mandate
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.