This is a Self-Study / On-Demand event. In the event title, "Webcast" indicates the event has a self-paced webcast to view with the materials to complete the self-study. "Download" indicates the user downloads only the materials to complete the self-study.
|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Learn core concepts in data analytics and how to conduct data analytics projects in your organization. Be prepared to be effective no matter how your organization or industry changes by understanding key concepts - from framing the problem and defining the scope to understanding organizational requirements and gaps to effectively working with key stakeholders. Develop the right mindset to help identify the problem and then recommend data-driven solutions. Understand the language of data analytics so you can communicate effectively about data analytics in your organization. Using three scenarios covering revenue analysis, financial planning and analysis, and business performance, see how data analytics can be applied in practice.
Note: This is an on-demand/self-study course offered by a 3rd party vendor and will not be accessible in the CPE Tracker section of the OSCPA website. Course access information will be emailed directly to you by AICPA. The course expires one year from the purchase date.
- Define the characteristics of an analytical and data-driven mindset
- Recognize how to establish objectives and desired outcomes of a data analytics project for a business or client
- Recognize ways data is described and interpreted
- Describe the types and categories of data
- Recognize how data science and data analytics are connected
- Recognize characteristics of the technology and data ecosystem for data analytics
- How to develop a data-driven mindset
- How to approach a data analytics project
- Understanding data and the data ecosystem
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.