This is a Self-Study / On-Demand event. In the event title, "Webcast" indicates the event has a self-paced webcast to view with the materials to complete the self-study. "Download" indicates the user downloads only the materials to complete the self-study.
|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
In your role as an accounting professional, you will likely be involved in assessing and mitigating cybersecurity risk, and determining what will be done in the event of a cybersecurity breach. Through this engaging certificate program, you will learn:
- Common cybersecurity risks and how to minimize those risks;
- Good cyber hygiene at the organizational and personal level;
- Available cybersecurity related services;
- Business events that trigger cybersecurity considerations;
- Proactive responses in the event of a cyberattack;
- Considerations for assessing the effectiveness of a cybersecurity risk management program;
- Cybersecurity best practices in today's business environment. Empower yourself to implement a sound cybersecurity risk management program that will help your organization avoid cyberattacks and recover quickly when they do occur.
Note: This is an on-demand/self-study course offered by a 3rd party vendor and will not be accessible in the CPE Tracker section of the OSCPA website. Course access information will be emailed directly to you by AICPA. The course expires one year from the purchase date.
- Determine how to prevent and respond to common cyber threats
- Identify tools and processes for good cyber hygiene
- Identify the key elements of a cybersecurity risk management program (CRMP)
- Select the appropriate services needed by your organization or client to prevent and respond to common cyber threats identify cybersecurity best practices
- The accounting and finance professional's role in cybersecurity
- Preventative measures and effective responses for common cyberattacks
- Tools and processes for good cyber hygiene
- Cybersecurity services available to or offered by you
- Key elements of a cybersecurity risk management program