This is a Self-Study / On-Demand event. In the event title, "Webcast" indicates the event has a self-paced webcast to view with the materials to complete the self-study. "Download" indicates the user downloads only the materials to complete the self-study.
|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The only COSO-authorized certificate program on the 2017 COSO ERM framework, this new certificate program offers you the unique opportunity to learn the concepts and principles of the updated ERM framework and be prepared to integrate it into your organization's strategy-setting process to drive business performance. Plus, you'll earn up to 13.5 hours of CPE.
Seven self-paced modules provide you with the knowledge necessary to understand and apply COSO's Enterprise Risk Management - Integrating with Strategy and Performance. The ERM Framework assists management and boards of directors with their respective duties for managing risk. It does so by explaining five easy-to-understand components that accommodate different viewpoints and operating structures, and enhance strategies and decision-making.
Note: This is an on-demand/self-study course offered by a 3rd party vendor and will not be accessible in the CPE Tracker section of the OSCPA website. Course access information will be emailed directly to you by AICPA. The course expires one year from the purchase date.
- Analyze the value of enterprise risk management when setting and carrying out strategy and objectives
- Apply the integration of enterprise risk management with strategy and performance
- Demonstrate familiarity with the concepts of the ERM Framework, including components and principles
- Apply the concepts of the ERM Framework to a variety of situational examples
- Governance and culture
- Strategy and objective-setting
- Review and revision
- Information, communication, and reporting