This is a Self-Study / On-Demand event. In the event title, "Webcast" indicates the event has a self-paced webcast to view with the materials to complete the self-study. "Download" indicates the user downloads only the materials to complete the self-study.
|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Lay the foundation for your future as a strategic business partner within your organization and with your clients. With real-world literacy on blockchain and digital assets, you will be equipped with the foundational constructs behind blockchain and crypto assets, structure, and functionality, as you consider the value in implementing this technology into your own organization. Learn the characteristics of blockchain and digital assets, and identify opportunities and risks, as well as understand high-level technology concepts underpinning blockchain. Gain a deeper understanding of key concepts through animations of how blockchain works in everyday situations Take your career to the next level, while also earning CPE credit, by registering today.
Note: This is an on-demand/self-study course offered by a 3rd party vendor and will not be accessible in the CPE Tracker section of the OSCPA website. Course access information will be emailed directly to you by AICPA. The course expires one year from the purchase date.
- Recognize the basic concepts of blockchain technology
- Compare a range of cases for using and securing crypto/digital assets
- Identify the various opportunities, benefits, risks and challenges associated with blockchain technology
- Identify the elements, benefits, and risks of permissioned ledgers
- Indicate the impact of the various controls associated with blockchain
- Estimate the potential impact of recent blockchain trends on the accounting and finance profession
- Blockchain Evolution and Technology Concepts
- Understanding, Using and Securing Cryptocurrencies
- Blockchain Opportunities Beyond Crypto Assets
- Permissioned Ledgers and Other Solutions
- Risks and Challenges of Blockchain
- Blockchain Controls
- The Future of Blockchain and Blockchain Trends
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.