|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Recognize factors where there can be financial statement implications including inventory valuation, accounts receivable and collectability, ASC 606, valuation of assets, change in accounting estimates, debt covenant violations, etc.
- Identify red flags with respect to going concern evaluations and analyze effects of the outbreak
- Use liquidation basis of accounting when liquidation is imminent
- Identify subsequent events and determine if disclosures are required
- Determine the impact on audit engagements pertaining to the nature of the engagement, deadlines, appropriateness of financial reporting framework, risk assessment, fraud risk considerations and additional challenges due to remote work environment
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- COVID-19 impact on the economy, businesses, financial statements and audit engagements
- Financial statement implications, including revenue recognition challenges, lease accounting and modification, debt and related issues, CECL for non-financial service companies, equity investments and more
- Evaluating going concern analysis, liquidation of basis accounting, subsequent events, and more
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.