|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
- Recognize main aspects of FASB's development process for accounting standards and the FASB Accounting Standards Codification
- Recognize recently issued accounting standards updates from FASB
- Recognize FASB's technical agenda
- Recognize accounting requirements under FASB ASC 606, Revenue from Contracts with Customers
- Recognize accounting requirements for leases under FASB ASC 842, Leases
- Recognize key requirements for accounting under FASB ASC 820, Fair Value Measurement
- Recognize accounting and reporting requirements for intangible assets, including goodwill, and long-lived assets under FASB ASC 350, Intangibles: Goodwill and Other, and FASB ASC 360, Property, Plant and Equipment
- Recognize accounting requirements for business combinations and consolidation under FASB ASC 805, Business Combinations, and FASB ASC 810, Consolidation
- Recognize financial accounting and reporting requirements for investments accounted for under FASB ASC 320, Debt Securities, FASB ASC 321, Equity Securities, and FASB ASC 326, Financial Instruments—Credit Losses
- The financial reporting environment
- Summary of recent FASB releases
- Financial accounting and reporting topics impacted by guidance recently issued or effective in the near term (such as leases and revenue recognition)
- Review of significant accounting and reporting topics
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.
Lynn Fountain, CPA, CGMA, CRMA, MBA, has over 40 years of experience spanning public accounting, industry accounting and consulting. Sixteen years of that experience has been in the field of internal audit, risk managment and process improvement. She is well adept to assist your organization evaluate business strategy, perform risk assessments, establish a Sarbanes-Oxley process, synergizing internal audit processes or perform process improvement projects.
As a past corporate executive Lynn has a passion for working with professionals to enhance their processes and provide leading edge education. She has authored and delivered hundreds of training courses for accounting, finance and audit professionals. Her training is filled with not just theory but real world application.
Ms. Fountain has authored three technical publications:
- Leading the Internal Audit Function
- Raise the Red Flag
- Ethics and the Internal Auiditor's Political Dilemma
Lynn is a recognized leader in the internal audit profession as well as a recognized business professional.