|Full time Accounting Educator:||-152.00|
- Analysis of the SSARS statements and interpretations issued the past 18 months including SSARS 25 that was issued in the spring of 2020
- Analysis of the “Preparation of Financial Statements” standards as amended by SSARS 25 with detailed implementation guidance
- Analysis of the “Compilation” standards as amended by SSARS 25 with implementation guidance
- Analysis of the “Review” standards as amended by SSARS 25 with detailed implementation guidance
- Common mistakes made in SSARS engagements as identified in peer reviews and in litigation
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walter J. Haig II, CPA, owns his own CPA firm in Creston, Washington. His experience is extensive in auditing, accounting and advisory services to family-owned businesses. He is also a highly regarded consultant in cases involving accountant's malpractice. Haig lectures nationally in the areas of auditing, accounting, compilation and review services, personal financial statements, forecasts and projections, and personal financial planning. His skills as an instructor have won him the AICPA's Outstanding Discussion Leader Award five times and the Washington Society of CPA's Highest Rated Instructor Award six times. The Washington Society of CPA's Discussion Leader of the Year Award was named in his honor in 1990. He has been rated as the best instructor of auditing and accounting courses in more than a dozen states. In addition, he was one of the highest rated presenters at six of the AICPA annual National Auditing and Technical Symposiums. Haig is the author of eight highly rated continuing professional education courses that are presently being utilized on a national basis.
Haig has served on various AICPA and Washington Society of CPA's task forces and committees in the areas of auditing, personal financial planning and continuing education. He received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Business from the University of Colorado.