|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The program will examine critical issues in preparing your clients' Form 1041 U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts. Learn where taxable income is determined differently from individuals; filing requirements and deadlines; reporting alternatives for grant or trusts; the calculation and allocation of DNI; and the impact of the new Section 199A 20 percent deduction on trusts, estates, and beneficiaries.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Provide a working knowledge of tax rules and guidelines of estates and trust 2018 returns
- Discuss planning and potential pitfalls
- Introduction to Fiduciary Accounting
- Impact on Required Distributions and the Income Distribution Deduction
- Distinction between “Income” and “Principal”
- Uniform Principal and Income Act
- Trustee’s discretionary power to adjust
If you would like to register for this event, please contact OSCPA at 800-255-1470, 503-641-7200, or email email@example.com.