|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This course will address the most recent tax legislation, rulings and developments occurring in 2021-22 that impact both the business and individual taxpayers. The course is designed to prepare the practitioner for the upcoming filing season and provide useful strategies to assist in the tax preparation process.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Implement practical strategies based on recent developments.
- Understand changes in key tax forms.
- Define key compliance issues.
- 2019-20 legislative, judicial, and IRS developments impacting practitioners during the upcoming filing season, including the CARES Act and other COVID-19 relief.
- Tax rates and inflation-adjusted figures for 2020.
- Guide to Section 199A flow through entities deduction.
- Tax Depreciation and expensing update, including QIP.
- Review of changes in tax forms.
- Analyze significant regulations, IRS rulings, and court cases affecting individuals, corporations, S corporations, and partnerships.
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.