|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
CPA Member Firms! The OSCPA Group Health Trust has great benefit news to share with you!
Plan to attend a one-hour info session for the OSCPA Group Health Trust Medical, Vision and Dental Programs. Plus, learn about Long-Term Disability and the New 2021 Medicare product! The programs are sponsored by the Board of Trustees of the OSCPA Group Health Trust.
Heads up! Our medical and vision average rates will be going down for the third straight year!
Two date options are available:
- September 30, 2020 - #A20039 / Registration: 12:45 pm / Program: 1:00 - 2:00 pm
- October 5, 2020 - #A20040 / Registration: 8:15 am / Program: 8:30 - 9:30 am
To obtain ZOOM web/phone access:
We request that you register by noon, one business day prior to the program of your choice, listed above. We will forward ZOOM access information early that afternoon following registration cut-off.
This virtual informational session, as well as the alternative session on October 5th are designed for CPA firm benefit decision-makers including partners and/or firm administrators.
Advance registration is required and is complimentary for member CPA firm representatives.
The OSCPA Group Health Trust (GHT) Board of Trustees and our broker, The Partners Group, have been very busy working on our member benefit programs. We are pleased to share some very good news regarding the OSCPA Group Health Trust for 2021:
- Our Medical and Vision plans are moving to Providence Health Plans and average rates will be going down for the third straight year.
- Medical: By moving to Providence, we will have access to a broad network of providers across the state, as well as Providence, Legacy, OHSU, Tuality and Adventist providers in the Portland area — plus, new narrow network option, and a fifth Medical plan option for 2021!
- Vision: Our vision plan will continue to utilize the VSP network. Plus, Providence offers much lower VSP rates and a simplified plan administration.
- Dental: We will continue to offer three competitive dental options with Delta Dental of Oregon.
- Long-term Disability: Our group long-term disability plan with The Hartford was newly added this last year. Rates are very competitive compared to the general group market.
- New Medicare product: A brand-new group Medicare product will be available to firms, even if firms do not elect the broader OSCPA GHT medical plans.
- Ease in structure: All of our medical, dental and vision plans will now be billed on a traditional four-tier structure, which makes it much easier to transition to the OSCPA from the group market.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Upcoming informational article:
An article in OSCPA’s upcoming quarterly magazine, The Accountant, is scheduled to be sent in mid-October. It will provide further depth on the Trust’s 2021 plans. If you'd like an advance copy of the article, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
For registration or ZOOM assistance: Contact OSCPA staff at either Membership & Communications Division at 503-641-7200 / 800-255-2470, ext. 4 or Professional Development Division, ext. 3.
For information or a proposal: Contact our brokers at: The Partners Group, OSCPAHealthPlan@tpgrp.com or 503-726-5755.
Trust questions: Sherri L.D. McPherson, CAE, President/CEO and Trustee of OSCPA Group Health Trust, at email@example.com, 503-597-5480 / 800-255-1470, ext. 120.
- Click "Add to Cart"
- In cart, make sure to click "Checkout" to complete transaction.
- If you have successfully registered you will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.