|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
After attending this presentation you will be able to...
- Determine the appropriateness of the financial reporting framework
- Complete proper documentation to support adequate consideration of written communication with management relating to engagement letters and non-attest services
- Identify the impacts on financial statement presentation and disclosures
- Determine and recognize the COVID-19 risk areas including account receivable and collectability, ASC 606, insurance recoveries, valuation, change in accounting estimates, debt, lease modifications, income taxes, going concern, subsequent events, etc.
- Apply effective analytical review procedures
- Identify performance requirements on review, compilation and preparation engagements
- Identify reporting issues on review and compilation engagements.
The major topics that will be covered in this class include:
- Issues and disruptions from the impact of COVID-19 such as financial reporting framework, documentation and understanding of an engagement, non-attest services, performance requirements on review engagements, compilation and preparation engagements and reporting issues
- Common findings identified in connection with Peer Reviews on SSARS engagements
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.