|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This course will review focus areas for peer review of Single Audits and Yellow Book engagements. We discuss the requirements for major program determination, testing compliance, testing internal controls over compliance, sampling, and reporting for Single Audits. We also address Yellow Book CPE and independence requirements. In addition to providing an overview of the common deficiencies and key trends identified by the AICPA, this course will also provide best practices for how entities can properly perform procedures in these areas.
- Describe CPE requirements for Yellow Book engagements
- Perform a major program determination compliant with the Uniform Guidance
- Properly identify internal controls over compliance
- Compare internal controls over compliance with compliance tests
- List the reporting requirements for Single Audits
- Governmental Auditing
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.