|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Emerging technologies are changing so fast, it is hard to predict the future. Quantum supremacy may be driven by the Dowling-Neven Law of double exponential growth. We are seeing this in quantum computing, artificial intelligence, machine learning and robotic process automation. How can you keep from being blind-sided by a technology like blockchain or predictive analytics? This session will provide a road map on emerging technologies and choices you can implement now.
Upon completing this session, you should be able to:
- Identify leading emerging technologies from a list
- List business applications of emerging technologies
- Differentiate products working today and emerging technology that doesn’t quite work
- Create a plan to incorporate emerging technology appropriately in your business
- Hardware enablement
- Software evolution
- Practical tools you can use today
- Unusual emerging technologies to watch in the future
- Emerging technologies that are not ready for prime time
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.