|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This course will review common deficiencies identified by the AICPA and state boards of accountancy. It includes discussion on a variety of topics including auditing estimates, internal controls deficiencies, documentation deficiencies, and risk assessment. We will review the areas of concern, the profession’s response to these deficiencies, and how you can overcome them by employing best practices.
- Describe common audit deficiencies
- Properly perform risk assessment and documentation
- Identify internal controls
- Describe best practices for auditing estimates.
- Auditing estimates
- Internal controls deficiencies
- Documentation deficiencies
- Risk assessment
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.