|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
When the Payment Protection Program (PPP) was rolled out in late March, it brought along with it a maze of dos and don'ts that complicated the finances of many small businesses. This course will help EAs and tax attorneys navigate that maze and will discuss what happens now that your clients have received their PPP loans. In addition to common sense approaches to navigating the PPP loan, you will be provided with information on how to assist clients in avoiding declaring the loan as income and getting maximum loan forgiveness.
In light of the recent legislative changes on June 3, we've added a 15 minute video update to the beginning of this program.
- Explain PPP loan use and forgiveness
- Identify CARES Act PPP statutory provisions
- Discuss SBA Treasury Interim Guidance
- Navigate FAQs for lenders and borrowers
- CARES Act PPP Statutory Provisions
- SBA Website Treasure Interim Guidance
- Proper PPP loan borrowing uses
- Maximizing PPP loan forgiveness – Form 3508
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.