|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Previous courses have explained, in great detail, the new legislation from Congress with regards to COVID-19, and how it affects your business and the businesses of your clients. This course is now dealing with “consequences” of all the legislation changes. It will focus on filing and payment deadlines as well as cash-generating windows of opportunity.
The purpose of this course is to eliminate potential confusion and equip you to be in a position where you can provide good advice pertaining to what steps need to be taken and when.
- Navigate Compliance Relief
- Interpret the Stafford Act Emergency Declaration
- Discuss Notice 2020-18 and 23 and tax payment deadlines
- Explain State Tax Pandemic Nexus Relief and Cafeteria Plan Flexibility
- Interpret details surrounding major tax deadlines, penalties, and interest
- Stafford Act Emergency Declaration
- Notice 2020-18 and 23
- State Tax Pandemic Nexus Relief
- Tax Payment Deadlines
- Cafeteria Plan Flexibility
- Disaster and Net Operating Losses
- Qualified Improvement Property (QIP)
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.