|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
This program provides a detailed analysis of the FASB and AICPA rules for transactions with related parties.
- To provide a working knowledge of the financial accounting rules for related parties and how they impact accounting transactions
- FASB codification provisions for transactions with related parties, including business owners and special purpose entities
- Compares and contrasts those rules with the AICPA financial reporting framework for small- and medium-sized entities
- Reviews the tax accounting related taxpayers standards
- Several real-life situations illustrate the various authoritative standards and discuss the consequences of failing to comply with those standards
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.