|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
The rapid-fire explosion of new tax incentives, loan incentives and other cash cow infusions into America’s COVID-19 infested economy are hitting like a Texas tornado.
Immediate choices on the table have incredibly hard-hitting long (and short) term consequences. Many of these immediate choices are mutually exclusive. A poorly made decision could tank the company. With no time to burn, accountants have been drug smack into the middle of it. Which way to turn?
This all new, screaming hot course dives deeply into the middle of it all. We’ll roll up our sleeves and charge into the fray.
**Please Note: If you need credit reported to the IRS for this IRS approved program, please download the IRS CE request form on the Course Materials Tab and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To gain an immediate sense of cash flow survival and related tax consequences cut loose by the all-new CARES Act
- Payroll protection loans vs. employee retention credit vs. payroll tax deferral – Pick one and roll the dice
- Which loan(s) to choose? Payroll Protection vs. EIDL vs. Other
- What protocols must be followed to punch through the survival maze?
- Amended returns for immediate cash: NOL carrybacks, §163(j) tweaks, etc.
- Playing an extremely smart loss limitation (NOL, basis, at-risk, passive, §461(l) excess business loss and §163(j) business interest expense) game
- Qualified Improvement Property (QIP) storms the field retroactively
- Finely crafted gifting and charitable contribution strategies
- Quick access to qualified plan funds
- Rollback of required minimum distributions
- Rebate check strategies (or not)
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.