|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
“Going virtual” has evolved beyond anywhere, anytime, any device access to full-service remote support. There are a wide variety of tools that help us work virtually. In this session you will learn about many of them, including multi-factor authentication, hosting, VOIP telephony, video conferencing, document management systems, portals, Microsoft Bookings/Teams/TimeTrade, and employee portals.
The goal, of course, is to have all team members effectively work wherever they are with a full complement of tools. Attend this session to learn the best ways to make these technologies work and how your business can execute a virtual employee strategy.
Business professionals who desire to learn more about tools and services available to facilitate remote workers
- List major hardware and software trends and identify their importance as it relates to working remotely
- Illustrate how remote integrations are changing the landscape of the workplace
- Identify major updates, strategies, and opportunities emanating from leading providers of technology
- Differentiate between the remote security risks and implement practical solutions to mitigate these risks
- Assess the potential impact of implementing a virtual work environment to improve productivity
- Identify leading remote tools available today and the importance of facilitating remote work in your organization
- Remote hardware and software trends that affect your ability to work anywhere anytime
- Purchase guidance on what to expect, approve, and avoid
- Key applications for productivity and security
- Interesting technology to consider for remote work
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email email@example.com.