|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Blockchain and other emerging technologies will affect every industry and profession. For example, some products have already implemented machine learning and artificial intelligence to help you be more effective. Further, process automation tools are now available for small and mid-sized businesses. In this “how-to” session, you will learn about emerging technologies that directly affect business professionals. While many emerging technologies are not yet ready for prime-time, some of them are. With the cookbook approach used in this session, you will see how tools available now can help you and your team be more productive, efficient, and effective.
- List major emerging technology trends and identify their importance as it relates to accounting
- Illustrate how Robotic Process Automation is changing the landscape of traditional accounting and financial functions
- Identify major updates, strategies, and opportunities that include artificial intelligence and machine learning from leading software publishers
- Differentiate between the most useful emerging technology tools and implement practical solutions to take advantage of these opportunities
- Assess the potential impact of implementing an emerging technology strategy to improve financial and operational reporting
- Identify leading tools available today and the importance of facilitating the adoption of emerging technologies in your organization
- Emerging technology trends that affect your strategy
- Purchase guidance on what to approve and avoid
- Innovative applications for productivity and efficiency
- Interesting technology to test and consider
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.