|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
Cloud-based accounting solutions are taking the market by storm. With so many choices available today, it can be difficult to know which one is best for you and your clients. Therefore, in this session, you will learn about the relative strengths, right fits, and target markets for many of the leading cloud-based solutions currently available, including QuickBooks Online, Sage Business Cloud Accounting, Xero, and Accounting Suite. You will also learn about some of the lesser-known but practical options such as Zoho and Wave Accounting. Don’t miss this opportunity to expand your knowledge of the options available to small businesses.
- List three key capabilities/strengths associated with each solution discussed in this session
- Identify examples of small businesses that might be well-suited to use each of the solutions discussed in this session
- Create estimates of pricing for each solution presented
- Fundamentals of cloud accounting for small businesses and why these issues matter
- Five critical questions when considering a small business accounting solution
- Relative strengths and potential issues associated with leading cloud-based accounting solutions for small businesses
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.