|Full time Accounting Educator:||None|
How you say what you say is more important than what you say. According to a UCLA study, 93% of a communicator’s effectiveness is based on non-verbal cues. This foundational program include a focus on the verbal, vocal and visual delivery techniques appropriate for the business environment, which can improve a speaker’s credibility, influence and impact. Depending on the course length other topics include; managing fear, organizing your presentation, increasing attention and interaction, handling questions, infusing humor, creating impactful visuals, and more.
- Manage fear with mental, behavioral, and physical methods
- Leverage the verbal, vocal, and visual components of delivery
- Discover the attention curve and structure your content to increase attention and action
- Field or manage the various question types
- Learn tactics for stalling, disagreeing, handling hostility and generating interaction
This event has already passed. If you have any questions, please contact us at 503-641-7200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.